Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Water Marbling Nail Technique

I would like to share something with you girls out there; something I found pretty cool & interesting. I never thought there was this kind of nail art technique. Some of you might already know about this but seriously, this is the first time I am seeing this. For those of you who never knew about this, here is a video for you to watch and start experimenting! :) It is really something cool. Girls favorite; to have pretty nails.

This video, they will teach you step by step how to do it. Actually, there is another way to do it, you put cellotape around your finger to prevent the nail polish to get on your skin, but in this video, she used lotion. I would think it is easier. Well, one day, I will experiment it myself and then maybe post a video.

So, girls, GO CRAZY!




Xoxo,
Roxanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment